Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

March Madness

What a whirlwind the last couple of weeks have been. After receiving my box of Stampin Up goodies within a day I planning a craft stall and Mothers Day cards.

Do you ever feel like a tight deadline and a little stress focuses the mind? For me it was a good thing. I took a step out of my comfort zone, put myself out there and the result was the first steps into connecting with some lovely customers.
I may look a bit silly (and a bit tired) from the late night crafting in this photo but I was so proud of myself and my dear friend Anna who shared the stand with me.

Safe to say I made a few box cards for this stand and they really were a special card for those lovely mums out there. Thanks to everyone who purchased one, loved them and appreciated the craftsmanship.



I will share with you how to make a box card and some tips and tricks I have learnt along the way. Happy Monday every one! X

No comments:

Post a Comment